1. Payments once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Client’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Client's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the candidate.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Client’s Card/Bank Account but the payment transferred is unsuccessful. Client would be provided with the receipt by Jagran Prakashan Limited at no extra cost.
2. The Client will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com.
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Jagran Prakashan Limited through electronic mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
5. In case of any queries, please call Helpdesk on +915123982469 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org